You don’t have to wait for a terminal diagnosis to start planning!
In fact, waiting until then, for everyone involved, including you, is the least optimal time.
Roxanne can help you by:
1. Providing tips and insights to help clarify your wishes;
2. Keeping you on track with getting your affairs in order;
3. Guiding you and your family away from unnecessary emotional spending;
4. Assisting you to have those uncomfortable conversations with family or friends, and;
5. Bringing a dash of humour to a topic that no one really likes to think about.
End of Life planning sessions can be arranged in person, on the phone or online.
Video Testimonial from Peter Davison, Author, Bedford, Nova Scotia
Cemetery funeral memorial end of life death doula death midwife
In Other’s words…
“Thanks to Roxanne and her mentoring- my wishes and information are in place for my family. This has been an amazing gift to me as well as in immeasurable gift of love to my family.” – Joan Desilets, Ingramport, Nova Scotia
“I have come to know Roxanne as someone who appreciates life and the dignity of death. She has helped me prepare for my Celebration of Life and burial wishes so when the time comes, my family will not be burdened with making tough decisions at such an emotional time. I immensely enjoyed working with Roxanne and felt her understanding, patience, and unbiased guidance throughout the entire process”. – Sandra Currie-Samson, Adult Educator/Business Owner, Halifax, NS